Consulting for all situations
We provide our clients with advice and assistance when it comes to analysing their needs and defining their energy policy. The services provided include:
- Analysis of heat and power requirements, fluctuations and time trends
- Analysis of production and distribution resources
- Analysis of existing regulations and energy supply contracts
- Analysis of local constraints in terms of geography, environment and security of supply
- Analysis of local energy resources (renewable energy, waste heat recovery)
- Development of an energy strategy in line with the objectives defined by the client
Life cycle analysis tools to meet global challenges
Energy issues impact global problems such as the consumption of fossil resources, greenhouse gas and pollutant emissions.
We offer comprehensive consulting services for decision-makers (public authorities or private clients) to integrate all sustainability issues.
For more than 15 years, we have developed tools specifically designed to address our customers' problems: greenhouse gas footprint, carbon footprint, eco-design, life cycle analysis, environmental impact assessments, etc.
This enables us to offer advanced sustainability services in our various fields of activity: energy, infrastructure, building, transport and the environment (water treatment, waste treatment, polluted site remediation).