Client / Owner
2002 - 2011
- Moret & Associés SA, Martigny
- Tissières Pascal, Martigny (geologist)
- Etec Sàrl, Sion (biologist)
Martigny is a medium-sized city, with a fairly dense urban fabric. Its wastewater treatment plant can treat the water produced by 55'000 inhabitants.
BG completed the following works:
- Report on the rivers condition
- Report on the infiltration of clear waters in the drainage system
- Report on the drainage basin
- Report on the risks
- Measurements of wastewater and stormwater flows
- Hydraulic model of the drainage system
- Conception of the water drainage
- Detailed design.
Specific elements of the project:
- Meshed drainage network with low gradients
- Importance of the stormwater management as the networks has few separated (wastewater / stormwater) sections
- Close collaboration with the project for the upgrade of the Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Set-up of a supervision system for water flow.
All the services for the completion of the Masterplan.