- Orllati Real Estate SA
- General contractor: Bernard Nicod SA
2014 - 2020
Richter Dahl Rocha & Associés architectes SA
Development of a residential neighbourhood with facilities.
Fire protection design / concept
- Review of the scheme design developed by the architects to identify any non-conformities or incompatibilities with the fire protection requirements (AEAI standards and guidelines).
- Development of a fire protection concept (report and plans) identifying physical protection measures (fire compartments, escape routes, escape stairways, horizonal transfer options etc.) and technical measures (fire detection equipment, fire extinguishing systems, escape route signage, emergency lighting, smoke and heat extraction systems, fire alarm systems etc.).
- Options study.
- Proposal and integration of performance-based solutions (fire safety engineering, analytical modelling, validation through calculations etc.).
- Discussions with the relevant services (Canton building control department for fire security and fire department).
Site works / monitoring
- Responsible for the quality assurance of the fire protection elements.
- Assistance and advice to the architect, the construction manager and the design engineers during the construction phase and for the handover of the fire safety installations.
- Advice to the project design team in terms of the choice of systems and technical details.
- Development of the fire control matrix; organisation, planning and undertaking the integral testing of the fire protection installations.
- Completion visits with the competent authorities in order to be able to complete the permit to occupy.
- Certification of the installation of the fire protection measures.
- Training of the owners and users in the use / functioning of the fire protection measures.