Commune de Grandson
1997 - 2005
The existing 140m long jetty was constructed in 1970 using pre-fabricated elements by Staempfli.
The new jetty is 150m long and was constructed using two parallel lines of sheet piles.
Local protection of the harbour wall against erosion/scour was installed in 1921.
Boat moorings were installed.
Decommissioning and re-construction of the landing stage.
- Inspection of the existing jetty
- Rehabilitation proposal for the existing jetty
- Inspection of the harbour walls
- Geotechnical study
- Hydraulic study of the body of water
- Feasibility studies for a new jetty for the land-use plan
- Complete mandate for the reconstruction of the jetty and the rehabilitation of the harbour walls in line with the SIA model, including design, planning/approvals and direction of the construction works.