Commune de Rolle
- Studies : 2009 - 2017
- Construction : 2016 - 2017
BG was the principal consultant, in partnership with Ecoscan, Plarel, BS+R Bernard Schenk SA, Transitec, l'Atelier du Paysage
- Increase in the mooring capacity of the port from 305 to 440
- Demolition of the previous bise-protection jetty (a cold wind from the north-east)
- Length : 260 m
- Volume : 8 000 m3
- Demolition of pontoons and mooring systems
- Total length: 700 m
- Dredging of the harbour: 20 000 m3
- Removal to the bed of the lake: 16 000 m3
- Dehydrated and removed – inert material (copper pollution): 4 000 m3
- Construction of the new jetty using a double row of anchored sheet piles with a circulation slab, parapet and rockfill on the lake-facing side.
- Length: 260 m
- Height: 4 m
- Area of sheet piles: 4 000 m2
- Number of anchors: 110 no.
- Volume of reinforced concrete: 450 m3
- Installation of new moorings from floating pontoons with arms and walkways.
- Total length: 1 000 m
- Piles: 55 no.
- Renovation of the unloading dock; reinforcement of the breakwater; extension of the external breakwater and improvements to the five launching ramps.
- Installation of 40 multi-functional bollards (water, electricity) for harbour equipment; installation of a nautical crane; and two water pumping stations.
- Options study for the jetty including approximate costings
- Optimisation study relating to the moorings
- Geotechnical surveys
- Scheme design
- Detailed design
- Tender process documentation
- Construction design
- Direction of the works