Crans-Montana Energies SA
2015 - 2020
The future district heating network in Montana - Randogne will eventually have the following characteristics:
- 10'000 m of pre-insulated pipes
- nearly 200 clients
- boiler rooms: pads: 4.8 MW, natural gas: 5.7 MW
The mission consists in the realisation of the study, tendering, execution and reception phases of the district heating network. The first step consists in implementing a boiler room of 1.5 MW at the School Centre of Montana to cover the Ycoor School Centre - Skating Rink section.
The difficulty of the project lies in several aspects:
- work in a highly urbanised environment (traffic, installation of tubes by helicopter, etc)
- other work carried out simultaneously on the track (refurbishment of underground networks, redevelopment of public space)
- deadlines for the energy supply
With the delivery term over 26 000 MWh/year of heat, this heating network represents a structuring project in the energy supply of the Municipalities of the Haut-Plateau.
Project studies, tendering and execution for the district heating network of Montana - Randogne.