Syndicat Intercommunal des Eaux des Moises (SIEM)
2010 - 2013
- J-Ph. Besson Architectures
The current drinking water supply system of the SIEM is based on 11 spring catchments, 2 deep wells and a pumping station in the Geneva Lake.
As the needs increased, and following new regulations, the SIEM decided to increase the capacity of the Lake Geneva pumping station and neighboring Water Treatment Plant, as well as to improve the quality of the treatment through :
- The construction of a new water treatment plant with a capacity of 6 500 m³/day, (with a possible future extension for 13 000 m³/day)
- A complete modernization of the whole treatment process (New treatment to ozone, activated carbon and UF membranes.)
- Rehabilitation and improvement of the raw water pumping station.
All the works had to be conducted while the existing facilities were still operating.
- Feasibility studies
- Preliminary design
- Detailled design
- Tender documents and bids analysis
- Contractors' design validation
- Works supervision
- Assistance for Works Completion
- Adminstrative procedures and compliance with French Environmental and Sanitary Laws