SIG – Services Industriels de Genève
2015 - 2022
- BG is in a consortium called 'GEBAT' with ass (architects) and TBF (electromechanical engineers).
- BG is piloting the consortium, and is also developing the civil, fire and building services engineering design.
22.5 mio EUR
Polluted sites and soils engineering
- Identification of the soil pollution levels
- Establishment of the hydrogeological conditions on the site to enable the development of industrial pumping wells with a maximum flow rate of 100m3/hr
- Development of the phased deconstruction concept for this energy from waste facility, in parallel with the phased construction of the new facility, to ensure continuous availability
- Definition of the remediation methods for the site before demolition (asbestos, lead, PCBs, VOCs etc.)
- Establishment of the overall costs of the phased demolition
- Development of the public tender documentation, followed by a review and summary of the tender returns, and the proposed ranking of the candidates
- Monitoring the deconstruction works
- Development of the final reports