The State of Luxembourg
In progress since 2006
INCA Ingénieurs Conseils (Luxembourgeois engineers)
- Demolition and reconstruction of the 155m x 20m bridge deck, with a 75cm widening at each side.
- Integration of tram tracks and associated infrastructure.
- Strengthening of the large arches; restoration, repair and refurbishment works of the masonry elements while respecting the original appearance of the structure, which was constructed in 1903 by P. Séjourné.
Expert advice in the following phases:
- project definition (APS)
- easibility / scheme design (APD)
- tender process (DCE)
- verification of contractor designs (VISA)