OFROU - Estavayer-le-Lac
2015 - 2018
Monitoring and interpretation of the measurements taken from the instrumentation which equips the anchored walls along the TP4 section of the A9 autoroute in the commune of Grandvaux.
- Measurement, management and interpretation.
- Semi-automatic synthesis of measurements with identification of sensitive structures according to a table of predefined alert criteria (risk management).
- Proposal of specific measurements for the most sensitive structures.
- Anchored walls constructed in the 1970's;
- 8 structures were monitored (5 anchored walls and three using anchored plates).
- 21 clinometers
- 24 inclinometers.
- 11 crack tell-tales.
- 10 piezometers.